Snow and borders
Wow it looks like you guys are getting another storm. I hope the roads are sufficiently clear by tomorrow. I hope the thaw will only make it mushy for heavy, tracked vehicles. Another short note this week. I’m not much of a wordsmith anyway. We’re rapidly cycling through the borders again. (Well, once a week, anyway) Get those borders. The more the merrier at the induction nights…
Haverhill the Hard Way: 11.4 https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/1745985692/
Finally! I was waiting for someone to speak up.
Thanks Maura! You figured out the one I was holding off the calendar to get people to send me races/events/life changes/newsworthy items. Of course the little BAA event is on the calendar. I heard grumblings that some people wanted more running information, and so I asked for members to share information they deemed relevant. Outside of a few earnest individuals… crickets. So I left Boston off the list to see if anyone would speak up. When I get back to camp I will try to figure out how long ago I asked.
Just think of this as your community bulletin board. Send me love notes, hate mail, or whatever. As long as you send me the information you think your club would find interesting, it’s all good.
Even if it’s just about Tony’s birthday today… 😉
· 13 Mar 2022 – Malden ½ Marathon
· 27 Mar 2022 – Eastern States 20-miler
· 2 Apr 2022 – Runamuck 50k
· 10 April 2022 – Cheap Marathon
· 18 April 2022 – BAA Boston Marathon
o “Dave’s little run to town”
· 7 May 2022 – Manchester 2 Monadnock
· 21 May 2022 – Keys 100 relay
· 23 May 2022 – The Harpoon 5-Miler
· 4 Jun 2022 – Chocura 25k
· 21 through 24 Jul 2022 – PT281+ Ultramarathon
· 2 Aug – Yankee Homecoming
· 16-17 Sep – Reach the Beach
· 25 Sep 2022 – Berlin Marathon
· 2 Oct 2022 – London Marathon
o Go Maura!
· 8-9 Oct 2022 – Midstate Massive Ultra Trail Marathon