BRC Run – 02/22 – 0645 – Lake Loop – 7.4 mi
I noticed we haven’t run this route in some time. I’m always afraid the list of our destinations is getting stale. I’ll start changing it up some. Go run around Lake Cohichewick.
Lake Loop: https://www.mapmyrun.com/routes/fullscreen/1152871564/
Thanks to the help and input of several individuals, we have some new entries on the Calendar. Please note the extra-fun Wild Rover Series starts this weekend with the 3 mile Frozen Shamrock. The following week is the even better (just because it’s longer) Claddagh Pub 4-miler. The final week is the new Irish Clover 5-mile road race. In addition, we have selected the date of the Run to Breakfast in the normal fashion. It will be March 28th, three weekends before the Boston Marathon. For those of you who have no idea what this is, the club will run 20-22 miles to Ipswich to have breakfast together at The Anchor Pub. This is usually a peak run for those training for Boston. Finally, note that the date of the BRC Christmas Run has been determined to be December 19th.
· 23 Feb 2020 – Frozen Shamrock 3mi
· Tuesday — BRC 5K
Start at Rolf’s at 645 PM. Note that this is back to EVENING RUNS. REFLECTIVE SAFETY GEAR is REQUIRED
· 1 Mar 2020 – Stu’s 30K
· 1 Mar 2020 – The Claddagh 4 Miler
· 8 Mar 2020 – Irish Clover 5 Mile Road Race
· 28 Mar 2020 – The Run to Breakfast
· 20 Apr 2020 – BAA Boston Marathon
· 17 May 2020 – Harpoon 5-Miler
I’ve seen several of you on the CoolRunning lists for this race. The only person on MY team who has placed has been unable to join us for the past several years. I’ll be there. You may get to the beer first, but I’ll be there.
· 18-19 Sep 2020 – Reach the Beach
· 19 Sep 2020 – Havey’s Inevitable Doom 50K Trail Run (AKA The Barkley Fall Classic)
· 27 Sep 2020 – Berlin Marathon
· 4 Oct 2020 – Trot for Special Tots
· 19 Dec 2020 – BRC Christmas Run
Post no bills